Terms and Conditions
1. Biz4Good aims to promote women entrepreneurship and thus to increase the competiveness of potential startups by establishing exchange of experience between new and experienced entrepreneurs.
2. To connect like-minded people aiming to create a social impact through a sustainable business model.
3. Biz4Good is organized by European Social Entrepreneurship and Innovative Studies Institute (Lithuania), Educational Association for Integration and Equality (Spain), Inqubator Leeuwarden (Netherlands), Regional Fund for Entrepreneurship Support in Zaporizhzhya region (Ukraine), Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (Greece), C4G – Consulting and Training Network, LDA (Portugal), Center for Development of Social Entrepreneurship (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Bridging to the Future Ltd (United Kingdom) and is open and offered to both experienced and inexperienced business members or organizations.
4. To enter the community sing in by clicking on the button in the main Website’s page (“SIGN IN”) and fill the online application form. Applications will be accepted by online entry only. No other method of entry will be accepted. Be sure that all the necessary information is filled accurately and truthfully.
By submitting an Application, the applicant represents that the materials submitted are original and have been created by the applicant and/or that all necessary rights have been secured and disclosed in the event they were developed by others.
5. Provide a personalised experience for you, connect with people and organisations that you care about, empower you to express yourself and communicate about what matters to you, help you to develop and achieve your full potential by connecting you with experienced business owners.
6. To ensure the safety of our community you must provide accurate information about yourself while filling the online application form. Use a profile photo that compliance the rules. Share the content and information that is related to Biz4Good community and yours business model. Do not upload information that is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory, and fraudulent or that infringes or breaches someone else’s rights.
We can remove content that you share in breach of these provisions and, if applicable, we may take action against your account. We may also disable your account if you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights.